Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Pet's Lament

Hi, Chi-ping here again.


I am so happy to be back in Puerto Rico, where I can get out to run. That walking on the leash thing we did back in New Orleans was getting old. Always what direction she wanted to go in, no pooping over here. She micro managed everything; including what tidbits is could munch on. Imagine being denied fresh cat dukie. Back in the street with my friends; what could be better.

Blondie is all wacked out; not wanting to leave the house, and will not go out after dark. Can you imagine a big brave dog like that? I got her to go visit the neighbors this afternoon. Blondie was in the street ready to chase cars, like old times, when she whistled. Blondie ran back home. Me, I stayed at the neighbors just to show her.

We’re on the outs anyway. She can’t expect me to remember to do my stuff outside. I was raised in a house to go on papers. This crazy woman thinks I should do it outside. When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go. I say she should put papers down and ease up.

She doesn’t let Blondie out with me too often because I lead her away from the house. At the other house, where I lived down the hill, there’s another dog. I’ll bet that’s her fault too.

If she didn’t give me all those good little treats and pet so well, I’d be out of here in nothing. I don’t know what Blondie sees in her. There’s something to be said for being on the street and running your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment