Monday, December 27, 2010

Dog Center For Rent

Hi,
Since a kid, I’ve always wanted to be around dogs.




Since 1983 people have brought their dogs to Carrvilla for help with behavior problems. I did it for free in the beginning, for the pleasure of having the opportunity to learn more about dogs.


That’s been my life.



www.carrvillak9.com is the web address. We are on a major highway in Kendall County, Illinois. It doesn’t get better than next door to the forest preserve.


The place was built by a dog lover- in floor heat, well fenced. This is a great place for dogs.


What the place needs is an enterprising dog loving entrepreneur to rent it.


This is my home, but my heart and passion have moved in with the feral dogs of Puerto Rico.


I’ve lost my passion for running this place and it breaks my heart.


A very reasonable price to take over an existing business and rent a beautiful property that was set up for dogs.


PLEASE, pass this on to the dog lovers in your life.


Thanks & God Bless!


Oh, check it out (online) don’t contact my staff and then expect to get along with me.


I welcome serious enquiries carrvilla@msn.com











No comments:

Post a Comment